BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL
- It contains especially Vitamin E and A, D, K. Thanks to these vitamins, the renewal of cells is effective in delaying the aging of tissues and organs.
- The level of Coronary heart disease is very low in Mediterranean Region.
- Oleic acid in olive oil prevents many types of cancer and increases the effect of drugs used in the treatment.
- Olive oil protects the stomach against diseases such as gastritis and ulcers by reducing stomach acid. In addition, it activates the gallbladder to make the digestion perfect.
- It regulates the emptying process of the gallbladder and reduces the risk of gallstones. It also helps the kidney to function thanks to the chlorine in it and thus makes it easier for the body to get rid of waste. It also has a positive effect on the health of the brain vessels.
- Strengthens the immune system, helps balance blood sugar.
- Massage oil as an excellent pain reduction, muscle relaxant and relaxing.
- Slows down osteoporosis, delays dementia.
- In pregnancy, fatty acids in the cell and nervous system in the formation of very important factor.
- Adds incredible beauty to the skin and hair. Revitalizes dry skin, reduces wrinkles. Olive oil softens the skin and gives a supple, smooth appearance. It prevents dandruff and hair loss. He shaves his hair.
Olive oil relaxes and revitalizes tired feet. Olive oil has excellent softening and humidification capacity. Cracked / dry lips and feet are in treatment.
TASTE THE OLIVE OIL
Aromas in olive oil are determined by many factors. These include olive varieties, maturity during harvest (green – black), growth conditions (climate, soil varieties), crop care (irrigation, pest control), fruit from the tree to the factory and the process in the plant. For example, if olive oil is mainly squeezed from raw (green) olives, it may have aromas called grass, artichokes or tomato leaves. On the contrary, the oils used in the mature (black) olives will have softer flavours called butter, flowers or tropics.
POSITIVE PROPERTIES IN OLIVE OIL
Indicate or remind that fruit flavours (odours) are obtained from green or mature healthy fresh fruits, according to the type of oil.,
The aroma of the early harvest (green olives) reminds the green fruit. Late harvest (black olives) reminds the ripe fruit. According to the smell of freshly harvested grass, Apple,almond smell with age, tomato leaf smell, such as fresh green fruit is felt.
The characteristic taste of the oil obtained from green olives or olive oils that pass through the fruit cycle called Ala is evident.It is felt with the tip and side of the tongue.It is equivalent to the pain you feel in your mouth when you eat green olives.It is composed of oleuropein matter found in olives.
The general characteristic of oils is the feeling of burning in the nasal , mostly green olives (early harvest) is seen in squeezed oils.You will feel a burning like a black pepper burning in your throat.The food stays in the throat as soon as it gets down your pipe.
NEGATIVE PROPERTIES OF OLIVE OIL (DEFECTS))
SMELLY-MUD SLUDGE-DUSTY MUDDY SEDIMENT
In bags stored in bulk or stored in the olives bored oil (fermentation due to waiting),tanks or storage conditions are not suitable waiting oil deposits accumulated in the oil is seen by mixing.They reflect the general character of fermented oils.
MOLDY - DAMP - EARTHLY - MUSTY/HUMID/EARTHLY
It is seen in oils produced from olive fruit which is kept in humid conditions.It is the smell that passes to oil with the development of mushrooms and Mayans without waiting.In addition, the storage environment airless mold and rurubet oddity from the environment can also be transferred to the oil.It is spread from bottom olives,clean water,or well-cleared olives.Soil is seen in oil
WINE - VINEGAR-WINEY-VINEGARY
This taste occurs when the olive paste is not cleaned well during the crusher malacsor decantor passes.Acetic acid,ethyl acetate and ethanol occur in hot environments due to the waiting of the olive paste which is not cleaned. Fermentation occurs and passes to oil.
The effect of the heat during the breakage of the olive fruit from the breakage,malaksör,decantör, seperation and contact with the rusty surfaces and the stocking tools are rust.It is mostly transmitted in rusty tin packs from Old tin tanks.
It is a defect due to intense air contact,the most prominent characteristic of the oil that is in constant contact with oxygen.In the oil kept in open tanks,or in the oil kept in open tanks for the flight of its acidity,cotton filters are passed through the long-lasting contact with the air occurs.
EARTHY : EARTHY
It is spread from bottom olives,clean water,or well-cleared olives.Soil taste is seen in oil.
The damage caused by the olive fly, with the squeezing of the worm olive oil creates a sweet taste.The taste of burnt sugar (cremated) occurs.
WET WOOD - OTHER
Frozen olive fruit is the taste of oil.
STRAW-WOOD - OTHER
Dry last season, climate temperatures and dried olives last to oil taste.